Become a Member
The BRAIN Commons Membership Program is intended to provide an opportunity for external organizations, including non-profit, industry, government and academic organizations, to leverage the infrastructure investments made by Cohen Veterans Bioscience and the Open Commons Consortium and maximize cost-effectiveness for maintenance costs through shared financial support.
- Become part of a public-private partnership that will enable and stimulate brain-related data sharing and analysis.
- Benefit from extensive due diligence and substantial investments from Cohen Veterans Bioscience, the Open Commons Consortium and University of Chicago.
- Receive updates on BRAIN Commons development activities through regular status reports and biannual Partner Advisory Committee face-to-face meetings.
- Join an established initiative without having to incur the transaction costs needed to create a new consortium.
- Become part of a growing community, with new data and analytics tools coming online continuously.
- Have the ability to conduct cross-brain disease analysis by seamlessly integrating data with other BRAIN Commons datasets.
- Be recognized on the BRAIN Commons website, electronic and printed materials, and select press communications (where appropriate).
For more information on becoming a member or for other Partnership or Sponsorship opportunities, please contact us.